Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Sean Zhang <zs...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 06:13:51 UTC

[SSHD] dynamic port forwarding

Hi,

I am looking for dynamic port forwarding feature in sshd. I don't think it
is supported now. Can anyone give some hints on where to start and how
complicated it is?

Thanks,
Sean

Re: [SSHD] dynamic port forwarding

Posted by Sean Zhang <zs...@gmail.com>.
LocalPortForwarding is the '-L' option of ssh command.
RemoteForwarding is the '-R' option of the ssh command.

I want to know how to implement -D option. any suggestions?

Sean

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.