Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by wi...@1visual.com on 2001/04/20 09:40:55 UTC

Windows NT Service failed

We are using WindowsNT with Apache 1.3.19 and Tomcat 3.2.1 and from Sybase
the EnterpriseAplicationServer( Jaguar ).

The Jaguar needs jdk118, so in the classpath there is a path to the jdk118.
It has to be the first setting in the classpath.

JAVA_HOME is set to jdk13
If i use the startup we set the classpath to jdk122 followed by the
original classpath. It works! We are using jsp pages which are included.

But when I modify the wrapper.properties to use the same settings, the page
won't be correctly displayed!
If i use jdk122_007 for all entries it doesn't work either, so is there any
solution????

Need some help please
Thanks in advance
Andreas