Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Java Energizer <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/03/11 10:45:39 UTC

Calling Bpel from java

Is there a Locator class like Oracle has
 to locate a bpel and invoke it.  I have a servicemix
 filepoll process that at certain junctions may need
 to Locate and invoke a bpel script.   I have also noticed]
 that the bpel that Eclipse generates is a littel different
 than the examples from servicemix.  Im trying to
 stay the course for JBI compatibility.   SOrry for combining
 querstions here, but I kinda think they are somewhat
 related.  Im not clear on the servicemix bel example since
 it didnt get invoked from java class I didnt wanna use it
 explicitly.  Are there other examples that may help me
 for a servicemix/JBI perspective?     I am also waffling
 on how to package up a bpel script for servicemix.
 I am currently building into a service unit that includes
 some java classes, then adding inot a service assembly
 that has othere service units in it.  Is this the prefereed
 method?
TIA

Re: Calling Bpel from java

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Routing in JBI is usually done can be done using
the service QName, endpoint name or interface QName.
The target service may be implemented by a java class,
an xslt stylesheet, a bpel process or whatever ...
The point of JBI is that all services are loosely coupled
and the actual service could be external to the JBI bus.
For bpel, take a look at the Ode source tree, which
contains some examples for ServiceMix (the current
example from servicemix distribution uses the deprecated
BPE component).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet