Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com> on 2018/08/22 08:23:33 UTC

HTTP Jetty "No Server set" warnings

Also wondering if others see these error messages with current Felix HTTP Jetty:

18-08-22 10:15:26  WARN - No Server set for org.eclipse.jetty.security.ConstraintSecurityHandler@ccaf22
18-08-22 10:15:26  WARN - No Server set for com.ascert.tas.modules.security.internal.CafeAuthHandler$1@1dea3f6
18-08-22 10:15:26  WARN - No Server set for org.eclipse.jetty.security.ConstraintSecurityHandler@1d8018a

Doing a web search, it seems Camel, Spark (and maybe Karaf) have all also hit this and added some code to fix. Not sure how applicable there mods would be

It seems in these cases, and other others I could find on web, it's the issue being reported doesn't affect handling, so it's more a case of log noise. Some seem to fix it by setting a server (in our case I'm not sure we can get a Server reference to ever do that). Others seem to add ErrorHandler to suppress it.

----
Rob Walker

[cid:image001.jpg@01D39C2C.9DA64510]

www.ascert.com