Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Mike Brady <mi...@paydia.com> on 2013/05/15 11:44:42 UTC

Proton-js

Hello,

just wondered if anyone is currently working on, or thinking of working on Proton-js, or any JavaScript implementation which would allow for instance HTML5/JavaScript mobile apps to communicate with a server using AMQP services?

cheers,

Mike Brady

Re: Proton-js

Posted by Paul O'Fallon <pa...@ofallonfamily.com>.
I spent some time earlier this year putting together some (very) basic
bindings between the proton-c Messenger API and node.js (
https://github.com/pofallon/node-qpid).  However, a pure JS implementation
would be even better!

- Paul

Re: Proton-js