Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/24 22:49:02 UTC

Intellij with lastest Flex SDK 4.14.1

When I try to create a simple project over IntelliJ

I get this error message.

Error:[flex-test-lastest-sdk-project]: Picked up JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS:
-javaagent:/usr/share/java/jayatanaag.jar

Error:[flex-test-lastest-sdk-project]: Compiler process is not started.

Any tips on this matter? For reference I've set the variables at my machine.

Running mxmlc directly from command line doesn't happen any errors.

Re: Intellij with lastest Flex SDK 4.14.1

Posted by Igor Costa <ig...@gmail.com>.
Not an option on currently problem.

I did a workaround over IntelliJ to skip that by creating an ant script to
replace behavior.

Thanks Frederic

Igor Costa
twitter.com/igorcosta