Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/03 04:03:47 UTC

OpenJPA release 0.9.6 on Maven repo?

Hi,

Is version 0.9.6 available on a Maven repo. I couldn't find it anywhere.

I am wanting to prepare a release for OpenJPA Maven plugin.

Cheers,

Rahul

Re: OpenJPA release 0.9.6 on Maven repo?

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dain!

I have initiated a vote for releasing the first cut of OpenJPA Maven
plugin on Mojo-dev list.

Cheers,
Rahul

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.