Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Alberto Fernandez <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 18:01:17 UTC

fckeditor for Tapestry 5.3

Hi,

I was using right easyfck/fckeditor with tapestry 5.2.4 Now I've upgraded
to 5.3.6 where instead easyfckeditor, only appears a textarea

I didn't any change :S

I'm thinking if maybe it's a context path problem related. Should I change
something for T5.3.6??

My config file...

@Inject
@Path("context:assets/js/fullfunctionality.js")