Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Fuad Abinader <fu...@ppgi.fua.br> on 2002/06/05 17:09:46 UTC

Problems in drawing on JSVGCanvas

Hi everyone,

    I'm starting to use Batik to create a statechart diagram
editor. So, in order to move a state from one point of the
JSVGCanvas to another, an empty circle is drawn while
the user drags the mouse to the new position, and the shape
of the state (a circle) is repositioned in the Document. The
problem is that I can't save the Image relative to the image
drawn in the JSVGCanvas before the process of dragging
the mouse, in order to use it as a buffered image, in other
words, the image returned by the method
jSVGCanvas.createImage() is a big white shape : ) Once I have
this buffer, I can repaint it in the Graphics returned by the
method jSVGCanvas.getGraphics(). How can I capture this
Image? Is there any other way of doing it? Thanks in advance

Fuad Mousse Abinader Jr.