Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Rajan Dhabalia <rd...@apache.org> on 2021/10/07 22:14:52 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-100: Pulsar pluggable topic factory

I would like to start voting on the PIP.
PIP: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/PIP-100:-Pulsar-pluggable-topic-factory

PR: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/12235

Thanks,
Rajan

Re: [VOTE] PIP-100: Pulsar pluggable topic factory

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Any other VOTEs ?

Please anyone take a look

Enrico