Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com> on 2001/01/09 07:47:46 UTC

Re: Cocoon vs. concurents?

I know about a tool made by Nextenso, apparently a French company that has a
tool for publishing Web sites, based on JSP but no XSLT apparently. Their
technology seems to me being the previous generation, but nevertheless they
seem to have lots of (apparently happy) customers.

Another tool is made by Bluestone (recently acquired by HP), called
Total-e-Mobile. It's again based on JSP and has some XSLT support. I played
with it briefly but it seems a little bit rough at the edges and not thoroughly
thought through (maybe because it's very new?). Their infrastructure
technology, an implementation of J2EE, seems very robust however.

Hope this helps,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ov...@cup.hp.com>