Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jean-Luc BEAUDET <be...@cyber.kodak.com> on 2002/12/13 11:16:02 UTC

who can help me with puretls.jar ???

  Hi all,

I finally got my new 4.1.12 rel compiled and running.

Unfortunately, i had to comment out all the lines concerning
puretls.jar; i don't know where i can get it downloaded.

Any help welcome, thanks in advance.

Jean-Luc :O)

RE: who can help me with puretls.jar ???

Posted by David Rayroud <dr...@inomatix.com>.
You can find puretls.jar on this adress :
http://jpackage.sourceforge.net/rpm2html/free/RPMS/puretls-0.9-0.b2.1jpp.noa
rch.html

David Rayroud