Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by kasthuri rajan <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2013/05/09 07:30:12 UTC

Issues while accessing the URL after deploying a JAR file in Karaf 2.3.1

Hi All,

Im trying to install a Jar file in Karaf using the Wrap deployer.

I have placed the necessary Jar file under the deploy folder
(camel-example-cxf-blueprint-2.11.0.jar) & able to deploy the same.

The bundle is started & running under 268 but still im not able to access
the below URL.

http://localhost:8181/cxf/camel-example-cxf-blueprint/webservices/incident?wsdl

Im getting No service was found in the page.

Pls find below the log details regarding the same.

org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http - 2.6.6 | Can't find the the request
for
http://localhost:8181/cxf/camel-example-cxf-blueprint/webservices/incident's
Observer

Pls let me know what could be the exact issue regarding the same.

Regards,

K.Kasthuri rajan

Re: Issues while accessing the URL after deploying a JAR file in Karaf 2.3.1

Posted by kasthuri rajan <ka...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Thanks I just dropped that jar inside the deploy folder & bundle Id is
created for the same.

But the issue is im not able to access the below URL.

http://localhost:8181/cxf/camel-example-cxf-blueprint/webservices/incident?wsdl

Im getting No service was found in the page.

Pls find below the details from the log file regarding the same.

org.apache.cxf.cxf-rt-transports-http - 2.6.6 | Can't find the the request
for
http://localhost:8181/cxf/camel-example-cxf-blueprint/webservices/incident's
Observer

Regards,

K.Rajan

Re: Issues while accessing the URL after deploying a JAR file in Karaf 2.3.1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

camel-example-cxf-blueprint-2.11.0.jar is already a bundle so you needn't use wrap deployer, simply drop it to the deploy folder should work.

-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: @Freeman小屋

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It's a known issue[1], the example can work if you are using cxf 2.6.5.

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6257

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.