Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kanchana Welagedara <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/27 15:13:57 UTC

Deploying a client application

hi

I'm using geronimo v1.1.1 and trying to deploy this client application
on it.But I get the following error when I try to deploy each ejb's
jar files.

01:14:36,465 ERROR [Deployer] Deployment failed due to
java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
org/apache/geronimo/sample/product/ejb/GoodsLocal (Unsupported
major.minor version 49.0)
        at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:123)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.access$200(JarFileClassLoader.java:51)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader$6.run(JarFileClassLoader.java:275)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.classloader.JarFileClassLoader.findClass(JarFileClassLoader.java:227)
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:243)
        at org.apache.geronimo.naming.deployment.ENCConfigBuilder.assureInterface(ENCConfigBuilder.java:619)
        at org.apache.geronimo.naming.deployment.ENCConfigBuilder.assureEJBLocalObjectInterface(ENCConfigBuilder.java:606)
        at org.openejb.deployment.SessionBuilder.initContext(SessionBuilder.java:412)
        at org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBModuleBuilder.initContext(OpenEJBModuleBuilder.java:343)
        at org.openejb.deployment.OpenEJBModuleBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$11bd7b20.invoke(<generated>)

can anybody please help me on this..Also I tried with the Geronimo web
console and the web console dosen't prompt to show the error.
can anybody please help on this.

Regards
Kanchana

Re: mysql EJB

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mattias,
               Check out this link
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/ejb-sample-application.html. It has
CMP Ejbs. The only difference with mysql will be configuring the MySQL
Datasource and making the
cmp-connection-factory tag point to it.

Regards
Manu

mysql EJB

Re: Deploying a client application

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

If you're getting this exception, you are probably using a different JDK
version for compiling your sources that you use in Geronimo.  This
version number suggest that you are using a JDK 1.5; if you're using a
JRE version 1.4 for running Geronimo (as recommended), you're bound to
get this type of Error.

Either compile your sources with -target 1.4 or run Geronimo with JDK
1.5 to solve the problem.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
gert@anova.be