Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by 翟伟 <zh...@163.com> on 2021/05/14 03:05:10 UTC

enhance shenyuu-register-center module unit test

Task

A clear and concise description of Task

Task List:

 Enhance shenyu-register-client module unit test,make its coverage rate is more than 80%
 Enhance shenyu-register-common module unit test,make its coverage rate is more than 80%
 Enhance shenyu-register-server module unit test,make its coverage rate is more than 80%
| |
翟伟

zhaiwei668hp@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

Re: enhance shenyuu-register-center module unit test

Posted by 翟伟 <zh...@163.com>.
ok,I will find other people to help me finish it together

| |
翟伟

zhaiwei668hp@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制

On 05/14/2021 11:15,Yu Xiao<xi...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi,
this task is too more, Do you have a detailed plan?  or maybe you have other
people to help?

thanks, Looking forward to your reply

翟伟 <zh...@163.com> 于2021年5月14日周五 上午11:06写道:

| |
翟伟

zhaiwei668hp@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制
https://github.com/dromara/shenyu/issues/1457

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi, chenxi

you can used idea look over the unit test coverage rate.

chenxi <ch...@gmail.com> 于2021年5月14日周五 上午11:21写道:

Posted by chenxi <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Xiao <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi,