Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/16 02:32:53 UTC

Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Hi ALC Beijing, Sally, Michael, Dominik and All

I am glad to share, the video, Trillions and Trillions Served[1], has been
online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking account,

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Uz411i7MH

Also, in order to get more people to watch it, I have reached Jiansheng(ALC
Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to provide Chinese
subtitles for this.

Thanks all for helping me.

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUt2nb0mgwg&feature=youtu.be
[2] Notice, as Youtube is not accessible inside China, we organized this.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the great efforts Sheng!

I checked the bilibili video online and it looks great, and I believe it
could attract more audience after we made the Chinese subtitles.

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dominik and everyone interested in the translation

I have moved this subtitle to the ALC Beijing

Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch> 于2020年6月16日周二 下午3:41写道:

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.
With Chinese subtitles is a great idea, thx

Best Regards
---------------
DolphinScheduler(Incubator) PPMC
Lidong Dai 代立冬
dailidong66@gmail.com
---------------

Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> 于2020年6月16日周二 下午4:20写道:

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by lidong dai <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks so much, Dominick.

Much appreciated!

- - -

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Dominik Gehring <g...@kg-studio.ch>.
Dear all

willem.jiang@gmail.com>:

> Thanks Sally.
> The English subtitle could save us lots of time when doing the translation.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Willem Jiang
>
> Twitter: willemjiang
> Weibo: 姜宁willem
>
> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 11:17 AM Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks, Willem.
> >
> > We don't have a transcript at present. I can arrange for that to happen,
> but it will take a few days.
> >
> > I'll let you know when it's ready.
> >
> > Best,
> > Sally
> >
> > - - -
> > Vice President Marketing & Publicity
> > Vice President Sponsor Relations
> > The Apache Software Foundation
> >
> > Tel +1 617 921 8656 | sk@apache.org
> >
> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2020, at 23:00, Willem Jiang wrote:
> > > Thanks Sheng for the great efforts.
> > > It could be great if we have the English subtitle first for the
> > > Chinese translation.
> > > @Sally Khudairi  Could you help us with that ?
> > >
> > > BTW, I already created an issue[1] in ALC-Beijing to call for help :)
> > > Please add your comment on the issue if you are interested to offer
> your help.
> > >
> > > [1]https://github.com/alc-beijing/alc-site/issues/62
> > >

> > > Willem Jiang
> > >
> > > Twitter: willemjiang
> > > Weibo: 姜宁willem

> has been online at the China local platform[2], hosted by Apache SkyWalking
> account,

> Jiansheng(ALC Beijing) and Ted Liu(ASF Member) to see what we could do to
> provide Chinese subtitles for this.

> organized this.

dominik gehring
binzstrasse 23
ch-8045 zürich
g@kg-studio.ch
http://www.kg-studio.ch

Re: Trillions and Trillions Served, is hosted on the China Local Video Platform

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Sally.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Willem.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Thanks Sheng,

I watched and gave my like to this video on Youtube!
Spectacular scenes and valuable sharing. :-)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sally Khudairi <sk...@apache.org>.