Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "BATCHELOR, SCOTT (CONTRACTOR)" <SC...@DFAS.MIL> on 2005/12/22 15:40:45 UTC

RE: Tomcat undeploys application(context)

 Darius,

I just ran across your message.  I have to assume that this is normal
behavior as I have asked this question at least twice before with no
response.

If you have found otherwise please let us all know.

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.
I've always used the manager app to stop/start the webapps when doing
updates of classes and jars.  Never had a problem.  You'll still have to
restart tomcat if you update anything in the common or shared
directories of tomcat.

--David