Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Bikram B Kapoor <bi...@pugmarksdesign.com> on 2004/11/25 10:46:30 UTC

Re: OJB in Tomcat

Hi Morales de Frías,
I am new to the Struts+OJB combination (but not new to Struts), somehow I managed to get hold of Beer4All sample provided at sourceforge and made it work, but When I try to develop my own package exactly on the same lines and the same structure I get the following error

[BOOT] ERROR: The specified class "org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.PersistentFiel
dDefaultImpl" does not implement the interface org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fi
eldaccess.PersistentField, which is a requirement for the key "PersistentFieldCl
ass". Using default class class org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.fieldaccess.Persi
stentFieldDirectAccessImpl
[org.apache.ojb.odmg.OJB] ERROR: ConfigurableFactory configuration key class for
 key'ImplementationClass' does not exist.

Since past two days I am not able to figure out what might be the problem I compared my whole code with that of the sample, its exactly the same. I had earlier posted the same question Thomas pointed out the location of the OJB.properties and the repository.xml /repository_user.xml/repository_internal.xml might not be in the correct folder but they are (web-inf/classes).
After a lot of googling I found out that this may be due to some error in the Properties file. I checked that again, but to no result :(

Can anybody please help me solve this problem.

Morales de Frías it would be great if you can give me some pointers or some sample read or write code to DB using struts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Bikram B Kapoor