Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Tony Wu <e9...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/09 16:46:14 UTC

mountBookmarkablePage issue with panels

I have a Signup page that's mounted using mountBookmarkablePage("/section/signup", Signup.class). On that page I have a panel which has a button that onclick, will basically redirect to itself - it does setResponsePage(panel.getPage().getClass()). When the button is clicked it redirects me to /section/section/signup instead of /section/signup.

I've isolated the issue in that it doesn't like the mount name. If I use "/section-signup" as the URL name instead (without the frontslash) it works perfectly. Is this a bug?

Thanks,
Tony

Re: mountBookmarkablePage issue with panels

Posted by Tony Wu <e9...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, the new version does fix this issue.

Posted by vineet semwal <vi...@gmail.com>.

--
regards,
Vineet Semwal