Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com> on 2006/09/13 19:26:30 UTC

picklist on out of stock items

Hi.

Is there a design reason why the picklist will show all the items on
the order, instead of just what's in inventory?  This causes out of
stock items to show up on picklists, and it also causes items which
are short stocked (ie 3 in stock when 5 are needed) to show up.

Si

Re: picklist on out of stock items

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Ok.  Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a feature that I didn't
understand.  I'll take a look.

Si

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Sounds a bit like a bug then...

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
David,

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.
Does that require that the product inventory items have facility
locations associated with them?

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.