Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Tony Collen <tc...@hist.umn.edu> on 2002/11/21 03:27:11 UTC

Cocoon spotted

I was just at the bookstore and on a whim, I picked up _Beginning XSLT_ by
Wrox Press.  Out of curiosity, I checked the index to see if Cocoon was
mentioned, and there was a whole section on it!  A great deal of chapter
14, was dedicated to server-side XSLT with Cocoon.  It's nice to see
Cocoon getting press in books that aren't just all about Cocoon.

Tony

Tony Collen -- tc@socsci.umn.edu
College of Liberal Arts   University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, West Bank