Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Lenharcik, Juraj" <Ju...@t-systems.com> on 2002/12/12 21:15:08 UTC

Jetspeed Framework

Hi all,

I am using for 1,5 years the struts framework. But I think the struts
framework, which implements the MVC2 very fine, is not the right thing to
create a portal. I think there are better solutions like Jetspeed.

What I need is more information about the jetspeed framework. Perhaps
someone knows some good resources? I would be interestend about the
advantages of jetspeed compared to struts. How is it about integration with
EJBs? Is there a controller layer like in struts? How long would it taken to
master jetspeed?

I would be happy to hear some statements.

Thank you,
Juraj