Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ephemeris Lappis <ep...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/08 20:37:35 UTC

AXIS 1.2 : Bad response element name in style document/literal

Hello Dims, and all !

I've been testing again, with the latest final release 1.2, a very simple
case of service that i had used before, many weeks ago, to check the
document/literal style. Despite my hope the old bug (report #1739) was
fixed, with a bad return part name in the Axis response, i'm afraid it is
not.

Below, the wsdl, that's the same the one i attached to my past bug report,
except it's marked with the new axis version. I don't copy again the
response trace. The bug is the same : instead of the "reverseReturn" that's
described by the wsdl, Axis returns a "in0Return" that my client rejects...

As i saw my previous report has not been closed, i don't open a new one...

Sorry for these bad news...
Regards.

--
Ephemeris Lappis
----------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://ws.moon.net/j2me05"
xmlns:impl="http://ws.moon.net/j2me05"
xmlns:intf="http://ws.moon.net/j2me05"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/">
<!--WSDL created by Apache Axis version: 1.2
Built on May 03, 2005 (02:20:24 EDT)-->
 <wsdl:types>
targetNamespace="http://ws.moon.net/j2me05" elementFormDefault="qualified">
   <element name="in0" type="xsd:string"/>
   <element name="reverseReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
  </schema>
 </wsdl:types>

   <wsdl:message name="reverseRequest">

      <wsdl:part name="in0" element="impl:in0"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:message name="reverseResponse">

      <wsdl:part name="reverseReturn" element="impl:reverseReturn"/>

   </wsdl:message>

   <wsdl:portType name="StringUtility">

      <wsdl:operation name="reverse" parameterOrder="in0">

         <wsdl:input name="reverseRequest" message="impl:reverseRequest"/>

         <wsdl:output name="reverseResponse"
message="impl:reverseResponse"/>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:portType>

   <wsdl:binding name="StringUtilityPortSoapBinding"
type="impl:StringUtility">

      <wsdlsoap:binding style="document"

      <wsdl:operation name="reverse">

         <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>

         <wsdl:input name="reverseRequest">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:input>

         <wsdl:output name="reverseResponse">

            <wsdlsoap:body use="literal"/>

         </wsdl:output>

      </wsdl:operation>

   </wsdl:binding>

   <wsdl:service name="J2ME05">

      <wsdl:port name="StringUtilityPort"
binding="impl:StringUtilityPortSoapBinding">

         <wsdlsoap:address location="http://ws.moon.net/j2me05"/>

      </wsdl:port>

   </wsdl:service>

</wsdl:definitions>

Re: AXIS 1.2 : Bad response element name in style document/literal

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Please add this info to the bug itself (or it's likely to get lost)

thanks,
dims