Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/12/02 19:47:00 UTC

Target Launch Date for the 2020 ASF Community Survey

Hi folks,

We're intending to launch the ASF 2020 Community Survey on Dec 4th. You can
see the full plan here [1].

We are pending getting access to the apache.org email addresses via a CSV
export/import. Once this is cleared, we should be good to launch.

Big thanks to Sally and Maria who have been leading our comms strategy to
launch the survey.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/The+2020+ASF+Community+Survey+-+Launch+Plan

Re: Target Launch Date for the 2020 ASF Community Survey

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com.INVALID>.
We will upload it here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/ASF+2020+Community+Survey+-+Communication+Copy

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.