Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shinobi <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2012/03/07 10:38:23 UTC

convention plugin does not seem to include the WEB-INF/lib dir

Hi,

I have a problem. My Action classes are in a jar in the WEB-INF/lib and
these jars dont seem to appear to be processed. Am I doing something wrong
or is there a way to include them?

Thanks

Dave.

Re: Dispalytag cpation is not working anf footer is not exporting

Posted by Jeffrey Black <je...@gmail.com>.
Sorry it must be too early in the morning when I read this, but it didn't
make sense to me.

Can you post an example or expand your explanation of the problem you are
experiencing?

jb

Posted by Reshmi <ra...@trinitymobility.com>.
Hi all,

Re: convention plugin does not seem to include the WEB-INF/lib dir

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
2012/3/7 Shinobi <ha...@yahoo.com>:
> I have a problem. My Action classes are in a jar in the WEB-INF/lib and
> these jars dont seem to appear to be processed. Am I doing something wrong
> or is there a way to include them?

More details, action class name, config, etc.

Kind regards
--
Łukasz http://www.lenart.org.pl/
mobile +48 606 323 122, office +27 11 0838747

Re: convention plugin does not seem to include the WEB-INF/lib dir

Posted by Jeffrey Black <je...@gmail.com>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/WW/Convention+Plugin#ConventionPlugin-Actionsinjarfiles

Posted by Shinobi <ha...@yahoo.com>.
Hi

I have upgraded to 2.3.1.2 and it seems to have fixed my issue.

Many thanks

Dave.

Re: convention plugin does not seem to include the WEB-INF/lib dir

Posted by Łukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.
Did you try to specify struts.convention.action.includeJars constant ?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/convention-plugin.html#ConventionPlugin-Configurationreference

Regards