Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Maneshi Tuli <ma...@db.com> on 2002/01/12 00:50:47 UTC

font in fop

Hi
i have set my font in userconfig file ,
how can i set this userconfig file in fopdriver.

plz give me solution , its urgent for me

thanks

Re: font in fop

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
You'll find your answer here:
http://xml.apache.org/fop/embedding.html

On 12.01.2002 00:50:47 Maneshi Tuli wrote:

> Hi
> i have set my font in userconfig file ,
> how can i set this userconfig file in fopdriver.
>
> plz give me solution , its urgent for me
>
> thanks

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - 6002 Luzern
Fon +41 (0)41 317 2020 - Fax +41 (0)41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch