Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com> on 2013/08/02 18:18:41 UTC

SDB Deprecation Notice on Website

Hi All

As Cindy McNullen's thread on the users list demonstrated (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jena-users/201308.mbox/%3cD5F68988-D816-492E-ABCD-A7EEF5F9B18B@oracle.com%3e) some users did not get the message about SDB deprecation.  I have updated the SDB page of the website to note our decision about deprecation and recommend usage of TDB instead.

This is currently just in staging - http://jena.staging.apache.org/documentation/sdb/index.html

Please review the text I added and adjust as deemed appropriate.

Rob

Re: SDB Deprecation Notice on Website

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@yarcdata.com>.
+1