Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org> on 2013/05/06 21:12:01 UTC

Re: config.xml - phonegap properties

I merged these on Friday :)

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Don't think that will be an update with the tools. The xpaths are
specified in particular plugins' plugin.xml, so if anything those
manifests will need to be updated.

I added wildcard elements in XPaths a week back or so, so that should ease
the transition. I.e. Change target to /*/plugins from /cordova/plugins or
/widget/plugins

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com>.