Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Leandro Saad <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/08 00:08:32 UTC

Input from console

Hi all. I´m trying to create my first Maven plugin. This plugin is intended
for Guara users to bootstrap the aplication, scaffonding, etc.
How can I read input from console from Maven? I couldn´t find any references
on the docs/google.

Cheers.

--
Leandro Rodrigo Saad Cruz
software developer - certified scrum master

Re: Input from console

Posted by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Leandro,

If you are trying to act interractivly with the user, just import a Prompter
(from plexus-interactivity)
/**
 * @component
 */