Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by "Kudumula, Surender" <su...@hpe.com> on 2015/11/05 21:40:14 UTC

tips to connect to kafka remotely using java producer

Hi all
I have a docker environment and my HDP 2.3 which has kafka works in 4 nodes and I have another two nodes where my application which has kafka producer and consumer sits. I need to talk to Hortonworks HDP2.3 kafka topics and produce and consume messages. I have modified kafka-server properties to include the ip for advertised.host.name. So I cant see logs for my producer as well. Any suggestion please?
Regards

Surender Kudumula