Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Psarras, Yannis" <Io...@gs.com> on 2008/01/29 13:21:39 UTC

Test groups in log

Hi all. I am looking to include the test groups (like loop information)
in the final jtl file. Is there any way to do so?

Thanks,
Yannis

Re: Test groups in log

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You can add a Java Request sampler and put whatever you like in the
data fields. Or you can add information to the Name field of an
existing sampler.

If you want to add specific data to each sample, then you will have to
wait for the next release which allows one to specify a list of
variable names whose values will be written to the JTL files.