Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> on 2006/01/13 14:39:14 UTC

Searching mail archives (Re: Any concerns with 2.2.1 by the weekend?)

Just looking at STATUS, there's a fix:

    * HTTP: If a connection aborts while waiting for a chunked line,
      flag the connection as errored out.
      http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=354630&view=rev
      +1: jerenkrantz, jim, wrowe

Looking at that, I wondered why the return value from ap_pass_brigade
is being discarded without handling, propagation or reporting round
about line 324 of http_filters.c in Justin's patch.

To follow that up, I went to mail-archives to look for the message-ID
(I don't keep a private archive of this list), but I don't find a search
facility.  What am I missing?

--
Nick Kew

Re: Searching mail archives (Re: Any concerns with 2.2.1 by the weekend?)

Posted by Maxime Petazzoni <ma...@bulix.org>.
* Nick Kew <ni...@webthing.com> [2006-01-13 13:39:14]:

> To follow that up, I went to mail-archives to look for the
> message-ID (I don't keep a private archive of this list), but I
> don't find a search facility.  What am I missing?

The SoC project httpd-mbox-search did not succeed. I did not get any
code from the corresponding student.

Anyone heard of it after September 1st?

- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.