Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Jean Robertson <je...@mcgill.ca> on 2003/04/14 14:51:40 UTC

apache.mirror.mcgill.ca switch to apache-dist

Hello,

As the subject says it all, I have switched from apache-site to
apache-dist.

Jean

--
Jean Robertson, McGill University (514) 398-8117

Re: apache.mirror.mcgill.ca switch to apache-dist

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Jean Robertson wrote:

> Hello,
>
> As the subject says it all, I have switched from apache-site to
> apache-dist.

OK.  But there is a little problem: The files from the old apache-site
seem to still be in place.  So, for example, when I go to
http://apache.mirror.mcgill.ca/
I get the old index.html from apache-site, but if I grab
http://apache.mirror.mcgill.ca/DATE
it is there.

Can you change your rsync config to clean out old files?

Thanks.

Joshua.