Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@rabellino.it> on 2010/11/30 21:09:21 UTC

Adding myself as a mentor for Stonehenge

Hi there,

as the stonehenge community is about to perform some soul searching
about its future, I would be happy to help out in the process. It is
my understanding that existing mentors could use an helping hand, and
I am more than willing to chime in. In no one objects, I will sign up
as a mentor and do my best to help.

general@ folks: I don't think this operation needs to be sanctioned
with a formal vote, but do slap my wrist if I am jumping the gun.

Gianugo Rabellino

RE: Adding myself as a mentor for Stonehenge

Posted by Kamaljit Bath <Ka...@microsoft.com>.
+1

Posted by Kamaljit Bath <Ka...@microsoft.com>.
+1