Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/07/13 03:34:11 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/installing updating.xml

cziegeler@apache.org wrote:

>  +         instead of <em>Loggable</em> when it comes to logging in your components.
>  +       </p>

... to change ... from using <em>LogEnabled</em>
... instead of <em>Loggable</em>

Is it me or wording is confusing?

Vadim

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/installing updating.xml

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
>

>>cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
>>

>>> +       <p>It's also advisable to change your implementations
>>>

>>from using <em>LogEnabled</em>
>>

>>> +         instead of <em>Loggable</em> when it comes to
>>>

>>logging in your components.
>>

>>> +       </p>
>>>

>>... to change ... from using <em>LogEnabled</em>
>>... instead of <em>Loggable</em>
>>
>>Is it me or wording is confusing?
>>

>You know the answer and you have commit access, so you can change it,
>right?
>
>Ok, I just changed the wording myself.

No offence intended, and I'm no writer either. Thanks.

Vadim

RE: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/src/documentation/xdocs/installing updating.xml

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> cziegeler@apache.org wrote:
>
> >  +       <p>It's also advisable to change your implementations
> from using <em>LogEnabled</em>
> >  +         instead of <em>Loggable</em> when it comes to
> logging in your components.
> >

> ... to change ... from using <em>LogEnabled</em>
> ... instead of <em>Loggable</em>
>
> Is it me or wording is confusing?

You know the answer and you have commit access, so you can change it,
right?

Ok, I just changed the wording myself.

Thanks
Carsten