Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by I Close <ac...@etho.org> on 2014/06/04 22:38:59 UTC

Re: Something wrong with CPAN ?

On 09/06/14 12:23, André Warnier wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> Is it only me, or does the search box in www.cpan.org not work anymore ?
>
> 503 Service Unavailable
> No server is available to handle this request.
>
> (been like that for a couple of days now)

I have noticed its seemingly been intermittent for the past few weeks,
often its down with a 503 during the small hours in the GMT time zone.

Isaac Close

Re: Something wrong with CPAN ?

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
I Close wrote:
> On 09/06/14 12:23, André Warnier wrote:
>> Hi guys.
>>
>> Is it only me, or does the search box in www.cpan.org not work anymore ?
>>
>> 503 Service Unavailable
>> No server is available to handle this request.
>>
>> (been like that for a couple of days now)
>
> I have noticed its seemingly been intermittent for the past few weeks,
> often its down with a 503 during the small hours in the GMT time zone.

It is down right now :

10:17 PM
Monday, June 9, 2014 (GMT)
Time in Greenwich Mean Time

Don't know if this qualifies as a "small hour".

But then, your own email to the list comes in as dated : 04.06.2014 22:38
which on the face of it is 5 days ago, long before I sent the initial email of this
thread; which throws at least some doubt as to the accuracy of your comment above.
;-)