Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2002/07/31 19:28:20 UTC

Re[2]: 4.1.7 DataSource.getConnection()

Hello Damian,

Just following the general directory structure of where Tomcat-4.1.7
is located:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.7-beta/

Just move back a couple directories to jakarta-tomcat-4.0 and then
move into "test/v4.1.8"

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/test/v4.1.8/

All Jakarta builds exist under
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/

So, next time, if you can't find something, just start there.

Jake

--
Best regards,