Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Linares, Eduardo" <ED...@ngc.com> on 2006/11/07 18:29:49 UTC

Axis2 and axis-ant.jar

Hello,
I just downloaded Axis 2 and I'm trying to implement it into an existing
web application. I noticed that the distribution does not come with
axis-ant.jar. Am I supposed to set the classname for the "axis-admin"
taskdef to something other than
"org.apache.axis.tools.ant.axis.AdminClientTask"? Also, I noticed that
all the Axis2*.jar files together are still smaller than the old
axis.jar in Axis 1.4, are there other jar files in addition to the jars
that I'm supposed to include with my distribution? Thanks!

Eduardo Linares

Member of the Technical Staff

NORTHROP GRUMMAN Mission Systems

Defense Mission Systems

Communication and Information Systems Division

9326 Spectrum Center Blvd.

San Diego, CA 92123

858-514-9643

eduardo.linares@ngc.com

Communication & Information Systems Division is committed to delivering
best value systems and services of superior quality that enable our
customers to achieve mission success.

Please check us out at:  www.northropgrumman.com
<http://www.northropgrumman.com/>

ISO9001:2000 certified

Re: Axis2 and axis-ant.jar

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Eduardo,

We don't have "axis-admin" task in Axis2.

thanks,
dims