Posted to dev@nemo.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/05 10:48:13 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2

Any update?

-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2

Posted by 송원욱 <ws...@gmail.com>.
Looks good! 👍👍

I’ve tested on my MacBook Pro with both Java 8 and 11, and have succeeded to run.

Looking forward to the new rc2!

Posted by Sanha Lee <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
I agree.

Thanks!
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2

Posted by Markus Weimer <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanha,

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2

Posted by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus,

--
Byung-Gon Chun

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Nemo (Incubating) 0.2

Posted by Markus Weimer <we...@apache.org>.

Posted by John Youngseok Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Youngseok Yang <jo...@gmail.com>.