Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by sameer arora <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 05:50:27 UTC

RE: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator

Hi,

I have been working on Metamodel as a developer for the last 1.5
years.We are also working on adding Hbase support to Metamodel to
cater the needs of today.

It would be great to see Metamodel accepted at Apache Incubator,
surely the efforts from us would gain some momentum.

Sameer

RE: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator

Posted by Kasper Sørensen <ka...@HumanInference.com>.
I'll update the wiki page then, and add Sameer as an "initial committer" since he is already working (to my understanding) on a HBase module contribution. I'll remove Willem Cazander for the moment since I think he's too busy right now to be a real initial committer.

And great news that you want to mentor this. That's very good, thank you.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kasper,

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

RE: [PROPOSAL] MetaModel join the Apache Incubator