Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Paula Zaporojescu <pa...@indis.ici.ro> on 1998/10/27 13:08:43 UTC

compilation error

At the compilation time I have this error:

In file included from ap_snprintf.c:61:
../include/httpd.h:1053: warning: `noreturn' attribute directive ignored
ap_snprintf.c: In function `ap_snprintf':
ap_snprintf.c:1002: too many arguments to function `__builtin_next_arg'
*** Error code 1

Can you help me?

Paula

Re: compilation error

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>.
This is not really appropriate for new-httpd.

The problem is your compiler is installed improperly.  You need to be sure
you are using a version of gcc designed for the exact version of the OS
that you are running.  eg. you can't use a Solaris 2.5.x gcc with 2.6.