Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jacob Champion <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/07 19:51:14 UTC

Re: Build-tree testing is now in trunk

On 01/24/2017 07:01 AM, Luca Toscano wrote:
> Just tested with trunk, works fine for me! I haven't done anything
> special though, will try to do more testing during the next days..

Awesome, thanks for the testing!

I have merged a fix for the MPM-DSO ServerName warnings, so Yann, if you
want to give that a shot and confirm it works for you, I will propose
for backport after I feel relatively certain I haven't broken anything.

--Jacob

Re: Build-tree testing is now in trunk

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 8:51 PM, Jacob Champion <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have merged a fix for the MPM-DSO ServerName warnings, so Yann, if you
> want to give that a shot and confirm it works for you, I will propose for
> backport after I feel relatively certain I haven't broken anything.

Nice, works perfectly for me.

Thanks!