Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Raúl Gutiérrez Segalés <rg...@itevenworks.net> on 2016/02/04 23:41:04 UTC

3.4.8 release schedule

Hi all,

I'll be doing the release management for 3.4.8. Initially, we wanted to
just have the fix for the shutdown synchronization issue that affected
3.4.7. But then a few more - potentially important - issues came up.

To avoid blocking people who were already waiting on the fixes in 3.4.7,
I'll cut an RC for 3.4.8 tonight and we'll move on from there.

Hopefully, we can have 3.4.9 with the issues currently in-flight not much
later this year.

Sounds reasonable?

-rgs

Re: 3.4.8 release schedule

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This is good news.

Non-blocking issues can be addressed in 3.4.9

Re: 3.4.8 release schedule

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
This is good news.