Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com> on 2017/02/02 23:01:00 UTC

How we can get metrics through JMX?

What configurations we will need in order to get metrics through JMX?

Re: How we can get metrics through JMX?

Posted by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com>.
I can see the metrics.

Re: How we can get metrics through JMX?

Posted by hitendrapratap <hi...@target.com>.
We are not able to see cluster metrics.

Re: How we can get metrics through JMX?

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
MBeans are created automatically by default. Just connect to MBean server
with any JMX client (e.g. VisualVm) to view them. Default port is 49112 (the
actual value is printed out in the startup log).

-Val