Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Katia Rojas <ka...@apache.org> on 2020/04/02 19:10:20 UTC

Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes

Hello folks,

The new update of the week. You'll find the meeting notes in the following
link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/2020-04-02+Meeting+notes

Best,
Katia

Posted by Katia Rojas <ka...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Jarek :-)

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes

Posted by Katia Rojas <ka...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <ja...@potiuk.com>.

--
+48 660 796 129

Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: [Updates] Outreachy working group minutes

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Posted by Katia Rojas <ka...@apache.org>.
Hello folks,

Meeting notes of the today:

Date

Attendees

   -

   Katia Rojas <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~katia>
   -

   Matt Sicker <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/~mattsicker>

Discussion items

Notes

Report friction log and feedback: the report includes the friction log
content and feedback provided by mentors and interns. Additionally, we
consider that we should include the feedback of the coordinators to show
what barriers we encountered. This additional part of the report should be
finished by the beginning of June.

Some issues encountered

Posted by Katia Rojas <ka...@apache.org>.
Hello folks,