Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mihai Glonț <mg...@ebi.ac.uk> on 2017/12/12 07:49:36 UTC

Exchange stats

Hi,

In our application we have a route from a SEDA queue to an Exec endpoint.

I know how to retrieve the number of pending exchanges, but is there a
way to tell how many are currently in progress (waiting for the external
process to finish), or have been processed by the current CamelContext
since the application started?

Thanks,

Mihai.

Re: Exchange stats

Posted by Mihai Glonț <mg...@ebi.ac.uk>.
Thank you, Claus. After emailing this morning I had a look at the JMX
endpoint and saw that this information is available.

For clarity, inflight registry below refers to
http://static.javadoc.io/org.apache.camel/camel-core/2.20.1/org/apache/camel/impl/DefaultInflightRepository.html#size--,
correct?

Cheers,
Mihai.

Re: Exchange stats

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
There is an infligjt registry and you can also get details from jmx

tir. 12. dec. 2017 kl. 08.49 skrev Mihai Glonț <mg...@ebi.ac.uk>:

> Hi,
>
> In our application we have a route from a SEDA queue to an Exec endpoint.
>
> I know how to retrieve the number of pending exchanges, but is there a
> way to tell how many are currently in progress (waiting for the external
> process to finish), or have been processed by the current CamelContext
> since the application started?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mihai.
>

> --