Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by amoldhingra <am...@yahoo.com> on 2009/07/25 11:16:24 UTC

Problem in input parameters

Hi,
I have a specif problem regarding input parameters.
In my application, user registers himself to a website. During registration
a random pin is generated and shown to the user, which he/she needs to
provide in next page for verification.
Am having problem with recording and running a test for this scenario.
Has anybody handled such scenario in JMeter.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks in Advance,
Amol

RE: Problem in input parameters

Posted by Viswanathan Arunachalam <v....@auckland.ac.nz>.
You can add a Regular expression Extractor to extract value in the
previous HTTP/Java Request & use the value in the next page

It's just plain text, a random number (integers from 3 to 6 digits
long).

Posted by Viswanathan Arunachalam <v....@auckland.ac.nz>.
You can add a Regular expression Extractor to extract value in the
previous HTTP/Java Request & use the value in the next page

Regards,

Applications QA Analyst

Information Technology Services (ITS)

The University of Auckland, New Zealand

Te Whare Wananga o Tamaki makaurau, Aotearoa,

(: +64 9 923 5264  *: v.arunachalam@auckland.ac.nz

1883-2008: Celebrating 125 Years

"Om Sakti Amman Vinayaka Muruga Sastha Tunai"

Posted by amoldhingra <am...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi