Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Justin Dagostino <ju...@thecools.com> on 2014/04/01 00:59:45 UTC

Altering Entity Field Sizes

I know OFBiz has the ability to manage the DB schema, but doesn't appear to
alter column sizes. (or drop columns that have been removed from your
entity definition for that matter).

Is there a way to alter column sizes 'dynamically'?  I came across the
"repair column size" feature in Webtools, but that doesn't seem to do
anything either.

Are people managing their Production DBs outside of OFBiz?

Please comment.

Thank you.

---
*Justin Dagostino*