Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl> on 2007/03/13 08:15:08 UTC

Re: What version of Lucene does 1.2.2 use?

Hi

I think it may be a bit more complicated than recompiling. Which version of
lucene will be needed for version 1.3 ? Also 2.0 ? Or maybe you plan upgrade
to lucene 2.1 ?

--
Rafał Kwiecień
ConSol* Consulting & Solutions Software Poland Sp. z o.o.

Re: What version of Lucene does 1.2.2 use?

Posted by Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl>.
Hi,

Dnia wtorek, 13 marca 2007 09:38, Jukka Zitting napisał:
> Hi,
>
> On 3/13/07, Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl> wrote:
> > I think it may be a bit more complicated than recompiling. Which version
> > of lucene will be needed for version 1.3 ? Also 2.0 ? Or maybe you plan
> > upgrade to lucene 2.1 ?
>
> There are no current plans to upgrade to Lucene 2.1. Please file an
> improvement issue if you think we should do that.

No. I only wanted to know which version you use. Thanks.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> On 3/13/07, Rafał Kwiecień <ra...@consol.pl> wrote:
>> I think it may be a bit more complicated than recompiling. Which
>> version of
>> lucene will be needed for version 1.3 ? Also 2.0 ? Or maybe you plan
>> upgrade
>> to lucene 2.1 ?
>
> There are no current plans to upgrade to Lucene 2.1. Please file an
> improvement issue if you think we should do that.

I think we should have a look at the new version because it introduces useful
enhancements that we could use in jackrabbit.

See: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-788

regards
  marcel

Re: What version of Lucene does 1.2.2 use?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,