Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/25 15:32:04 UTC

Problem with tr:panelTabbed rendering

I have a panelTabbed component that is not rendering links in the tab bar.
The first tab in rendered as "selected" as it should be but without a link.
The other tabs are just rendered as plain text.  When I switch this to
panelChoice component, all works as expected.

AddressLookup.tabAddress']}">
                        <!--ui:include
src="/WEB-INF/facelets/AddressLookupSingleAddress.xhtml"/-->
AddressLookup.tabLandmark']}">
                        <!--ui:include
src="/WEB-INF/facelets/AddressLookupLandmark.xhtml"/-->
AddressLookup.tabIntersection']}">
                        <!--ui:include
src="/WEB-INF/facelets/AddressLookupIntersection.xhtml"/-->
']}">
                        <!--ui:include
src="/WEB-INF/facelets/AddressLookupBlock.xhtml"/-->

This is what is rendered

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/jammiedodgers/Brian/panelTabbed.jpg

None of the tab headers (Single Address, Landmark, Intersection, Hundred
Block) are being rendered as links, so there is no way to navigate between
the tabs.

I did find this JIRA, I am not sure if it is the same problem.
ADFFACES-233
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-233?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Thanks,

-Brian

Re: Problem with tr:panelTabbed rendering

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Adam, all squared away now.  I needed to move the tr:document to the
base template I was using.  I had it one level too shallow.

Thanks again!

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.